Sample Video From This Course
By the End of This Course, You Will Be Able To:
- Make a piece of music more interesting by changing its chords via re harmonization.
- Use secondary dominants and secondary leading tone chords.
- Use common chord progressions for minor keys.
- Use general voice leading rules.
- Know the uses of dissonance in music.
- Alter rhythms in a song.
What You Need To Know
All topics covered in Music Theory Level 2 including key signatures, chord progressions, modulations, and basic song writing conventions.