This post is to announce LessonsOnTheWeb 2.0 !
Some of you have probably noticed the change to the look of the site, but that is far from it. Listed below is a list of changes to the site and to LessonsOnTheWeb overall.
Changes to the Website:
1. Layout and theme of the site have changed significantly. The site is better organized and easier to navigate.
2. The "free video tutorials" page has now been transformed into the YouTube Gallery. The YouTube Gallery is a much better way to organize my free videos and the playing examples that come with them. Keep in mind that it will take me a few weeks to finish the gallery.
3. A blogs and articles (which are you reading now) is included with the site. You will see updates, music related articles, and tips posted to this area of the site.
4. Free Trial has become the Free Demo since demo is a better way to describe it.
5. You can now access the official LessonsOnTheWeb store from the site's menu. The store has also been overhauled for a better look and navigation.
Changes to Services:
1. New audio equipment was acquired resulting in an increase in audio quality.
2. New video equipment was acquire resulting in an increase in video quality.
3. One-on-one lessons (and soon the classes themselves) will be carried out through Skype instead of Cisco Webex.
4. A new methodology has been implemented for the design of future classes which will improve overall quality in content.
What is to Come in the Next Few Months:
1. A free livestream service will be implemented to give students the opportunity to communicate with me, tell me content they would like to see, and learn something!
2. A premium personalized video service will be implemented. Tell me what kind of video you want, how long it should be, and we will work out a fair price.
3. Previous classes will have additional content added to them. Anyone who has purchased classes will be able to access the new content once it is available.
Thanks for supporting me. More great things to come!
Most blogs written by